Sunday, August 24, 2008

Open House Sunday

Well, I just finished an open house today. I was totally prepared to be bored, but ended up having five groups of visitors! Didn't even have time to read the new book I checked out from the library.

On Friday I walked the neighborhood where my open house was. Walking in 90 degree heat in heels is no picnic. Let's just say I definitely needed a shower and I've been wearing flip flop, heel-less sandals since. I enjoyed walking the neighborhood though. I met three really nice people and talked to them for a while. Also met a very nice lady when I knocked on her door to ask if I could put my sign in her yard. One nice lady that I met, Ann, came to visit with her husband. They want their son and his fiancee to buy the house so they can be near by all those future grandbabies. I hope it works out for them. If I could sell him the house, that would be even better!

Who knew my gift of never having met a stranger would one day pay off in my career? All those times my dad tried to pay me to be quiet. It helps to have a gift for gab in real estate. Enjoying my new career so far. I'm definitely keeping super busy! Don't forget, if you ever need help finding a real estate agent, no matter where you live, I can help you out. I'll help set up interviews with experienced agents and I'll earn a referral fee at no extra cost to you. Just give me a call if you need any help!

No comments: