Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Middle School - Man I'm Old!

Yes, today I began to feel very old. I guess that's what happens when you have children in your early twenties. Today was the first day of school. Austin is in 6th grade and Dylan is in 5th. They are both in middle school this year! My baby is in middle school. I didn't cry, but my eyes did get a little misty talking about it not once, but twice today. Dylan made Austin stop on the sidewalk so I could take a photo. Of course, Buster thought he was going to school too.

It is now almost an hour since school let out. I'm beginning to panic that the bus hasn't dropped them off yet, but I have to remember it's always crazy the first day. I'll give them 20 more minutes, then I'll call as crazy psycho mom. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are in the group know