Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family Pictures


Today we went to Sears to have family pictures made. We spent a pretty penny making sure everyone got their portraits. Considering we haven't had a family picture made since Dylan wore diapers, I think it was okay to splurge. Here's the family picture we picked out for everyone.

I love this one of the boys and James. It looks like a normal day at home.


Me and My Honey Bunny


James said I looked annoyed in this one, but I love it!


My sweet boys. Notice Austin is looking at the photographer and Dylan is looking at James. Of course, James was doing all kinds of crazy things to make them laugh. I think the photographer felt sorry for me. She kept saying I needed a little girl. Ahhh, wouldn't that be lovely?


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Love the pics! Everyone looks great! Barbara you look just like you did the first day I met you at Bible College back in 1993!! Can you believe that it's been 15 years since we first became friends. I am so glad God sent you my way that semester. I couldn't have made it w/out you. Please try to come and visit!

Pam said...

OK, I have one question. Was Austin looking at the photographer because she was pretty? Of course I think the both are so handsome.