Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween '08

Dylan won out by waiting until the last minute to choose his Halloween costume. I usually have a very strick rule about no blood & guts costumes. But considering we had less than a week left & he still did not have an outfit, I didn't put up a fight when he chose this outfit. As I went to put the blood in the heart that he'd pump with his hand to have blood run through the bones, it got all over my hands. It stained them bright pink. Thank God it finally went away Saturday afternoon. It wouldn't look very professional to be showing clients houses with my bright pink fingers!
Here's Dylan and one of our neighbors, Blake. Blake was Ironman, but he didn't like wearing his mask. Thanks to Blake's sister, Kayla, Austin had his outfit.

Introducing my new daughter, Autumn. He really does make a cute girl. Look at those legs!



Here's Austin & his friend Curtis. It was the year for 6th grade boys to dress up as little girls!



1 comment:

Pam said...

ok, what did James have to say about Austin's outfit. He does make a cute girl.